-Only for Undergraduates
Jaswanthkumar J (9442708813)
- Only the UG delegates who have registered for the Conference can participate in the CPC event.
- The CPC event will take place in 2 rounds.
- At the preliminary round a common case will be uploaded in the website on 4th of June, 2018 and the delegates should submit their responses on or before 15th of June, 2018.
- The best 5 responses will be selected by the faculty in charge for the final round and the selected participants will be sent a confirmation mail on or before 18th of June, 2018.
- For the final round, a separate case report will be given to each participant on 18th of June, 2018.
- The finalists should prepare their final presentation and submit it to the scientific committee on the day before the final presentation.
- On the day of final presentation the delegates should present their case report in front of the Judges and a winner and a runner will be selected.
- At finals the time allotted for a presenter will be 15 minutes (10 minutes for explanation; 2 minutes of grace time if needed & 3 minutes for discussion).
- Decision of the Judges will be the final.
- The responses (in .docx/ .doc format) have to be attached & sent to firstname.lastname@example.org from the registered email ID.
- The CPC word document should not contain more than 1000 words.
- The Scientific committee reserves the rights to change & modify the above mentioned rules & regulations if needed.
- Appropriates of the differential diagnosis provided (10 marks)
- Quality of the supporting statements (10 marks)
- Presentation of essay in terms of grammar & formatting (5 marks)
- Evidence of references (5 marks).