This is a comprehensive workshop covering basic CPR skills, that helps the delegates to learn life saving skills.
The participation in this workshop will enable you :
1.To learn and practice the latest 2015 AHA BLS guidelines.
2.To identify situations requiring interventional life saving CPCR.
3. To deliver effective chest compressions.
4. To maintain patent airway and provide adequate oxygenation by artificial respiration.
5. To recognize and relieve foreign body airway obstruction.
6. To know the use of AED and identify shockable rhythms.
7. Initiate the Chain of Survival.
8. Perform prompt, high-quality CPR with C-A-B sequence (adult/child/infant).
9. Initiate early use of an AED (adult/child/infant).
10. Practice the minor basic life support (BLS) differences for children and infants.
11. Practice team CPR (adult/infant).
Contact for more info:
A S R Dhamodharan
Aishwarya Lakshmi (9486648397)